CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Jessica Schafer <3

SHE IS BACK!!! I am so glad she is back! I will literaly cry when i see her. I have been waiting for this moment since the 31st of May. That is when she left to Camp Barnubus!!! Truly I can't believe she left me but I have to leave her in July for MEXICO!!! I least I know we are both changeing the world. We are married (AS FRIENDS) and I have a surprise ring for her... Some one at her school was so JELLIN and stole it!!! The were just JELLIN of how blingie blingie that ring was and of our friendship!!!!THOSE PEOPLE THAT BE HATIN' ON MY GUH AT HOSSANA!!!!!! Don't PLAY with me!!!!! :]]
ILY TO MY WIFEY!!!!:]]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh guhh this made me smile alott

i love youuUU!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis <3 said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....


IM YOUR DAUTAAAHH